NAC Breda 2017/2018

Ambrose, Garcia and Angelino starts for them tonight again. They are at home to Heracles so hopefully they can take at least one much needed point.

Excellent cross from Angelino that assists their first goal. Absolutely fantastic cross.

If we kept Delph, I'd like to see Angelino come back as cover at LB, so we have 2 options in case he struggles but we give him a chance. Having him and Maffeo back as CT players would be a nice statement and both are performing really well away. Would save us some dough as well.

If we kept Delph, I'd like to see Angelino come back as cover at LB, so we have 2 options in case he struggles but we give him a chance. Having him and Maffeo back as CT players would be a nice statement and both are performing really well away. Would save us some dough as well.
His crossing is ridiculous. He's almost as good as KDB imo. A few minutes ago the whole stadium were singing his name. He answered them by receiving a long ball from Garcia with his heel behind his back. The whole stadium and the commentator cheered like he had scored a goal haha.

His crossing is ridiculous. He's almost as good as KDB imo. A few minutes ago the whole stadium were singing his name. He answered them by receiving a long ball from Garcia with his heel behind his back. The whole stadium and the commentator cheered like he had scored a goal haha.

Just seen that. Quality.

would be good cover for Mendy in 3-5-2 I think.

would be good cover for Mendy in 3-5-2 I think.
Yep excellent. He still struggles a bit defensively and maybe he should've done better for Heracles equalizer but he's pretty quick, seems to be in great physical condition to run up and down the whole games, is comfortable in possession and has one hell of a left foot.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.