Nainggolan

We're in the shit if this one comes off.
Firstly, we shouldn't be buying anyone over the age of 25 - unless they're World Class - i.e. A shoe in to the World's First XI.
Secondly for £29m? Really? Far far much for how good he is..

No thanks on this one. I think everything's been said already, he's more of a squad player like Nando and for that price not worth it.

Last edited:
Around £20m for him represents way better value for him than more than double for Pogba. Juve have just got Khedira so I doubt they're gonna be spending the majority of their budget on him.

The guy is a little tank, exactly what we need in our midfield; I suggested we'd be better of signing Vidal or Radja plus Pjanic if we are determined to buy midfielders from Serie A a few weeks back and the usual suspects laughably became overcome with paranoia again, simply because I don't share in their Pogba fanboy fan club, despite having seen a lot more of all four players and especially PP than any of them.

Jovetic openly loves Totti (don't we all) and they're going to sell Destro on once Milan send him back after his unsuccessful loan so will require another centre forward; Dzeko would fit the bill nicely, especially if his good pal Pjanic stays there. Regardless if Roma get full ownership their would be scope to part exchange players with them.

Around £20m for him represents way better value for him than more than double for Pogba. Juve have just got Khedira so I doubt they're gonna be spending the majority of their budget on him.

The guy is a little tank, exactly what we need in our midfield; I suggested we'd be better of signing Vidal or Radja plus Pjanic if we are determined to buy midfielders from Serie A a few weeks back and the usual suspects laughably became overcome with paranoia again, simply because I don't share in their Pogba fanboy fan club, despite having seen a lot more of all four players and especially PP than any of them.

Jovetic openly loves Totti (don't we all) and they're going to sell Destro on once Milan send him back after his unsuccessful loan so will require another centre forward; Dzeko would fit the bill nicely, especially if his good pal Pjanic stays there. Regardless if Roma get full ownership their would be scope to part exchange players with them.
I was hoping you'd still be stuck on the old bookmarks for the forum

Not just saying it after the one game, but been impressed with this man everytime i have seen him play. Not only a ball winner, but he is someone who looks to have the ability to dictate games from a deep lying position. Only downside is he is 27, played superb against City at the Etihad and thought he did well against us at their place as well. With every game i have seen him, he always looks assertive, confident and always wants to get on the ball.

If can be bought for 20m, he would be a good bit of business IMO, would still want Pogba though. Would be an ideal replacement for Fernando and also has the intensity in his game like De Jong, but much better technically than De Jong. A step above for me.

You guys severely underrate him,me also being a Roma fan can tell you that he is a fucking beast,if you guys dont want him i would be more than happy to welcome him at Chelsea to partner Matic :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.