Naked Attraction

Wrighty Wrexham

Channel flicking last night and came across this!! Anyone seen it? Basically naked blind date!!

Who the hell would want to go on there and be chosen based on their dangly bits!!!

Anyone been on this or know anyone who has??

Channel flicking last night and came across this!! Anyone seen it? Basically naked blind date!!

Who the hell would want to go on there and be chosen based on their dangly bits!!!

I don't know anybody thats been on it.
But the wife and I watch it every week.
Its in its second season and I laugh all the way through it.
C.T.I.D

I've seen an episode or two of it. Not sure what sort of person would go on national telly stark bollock naked, basically on the pull. Then again, when you see some of the blokes on show, your confidence in your, er, appearance does increase. The host isn't too shabby either;
37B6E06500000578-3765187-Anna_pictured_in_2010_reached_her_ideal_weight_six_years_ago_But-a-3_1472744461225.jpg

I've seen an episode or two of it. Not sure what sort of person would go on national telly stark bollock naked, basically on the pull. Then again, when you see some of the blokes on show, your confidence in your, er, appearance does increase. The host isn't too shabby either;
37B6E06500000578-3765187-Anna_pictured_in_2010_reached_her_ideal_weight_six_years_ago_But-a-3_1472744461225.jpg
She was converted to the furry cup by Sue Perkins a couple of years ago.

She was converted to the furry cup by Sue Perkins a couple of years ago.

That just makes her even more interesting imo, not necessarily the Sue Perkins aspect, just the notion of her adventurous nature. Anyway, I've not been on the show.

It's funny as hell a lot of the lads seem to be going in getting a shag and fucking them off and the woman wonder why lol niave doesn't even cover it

I channel hopped some time back and landed on this channel/programme. Quite unbelievable -but not unwatchable. I think Oakie is the only one from BM whose been on. I can't remember if he made to the final and got picked by the stark bollox naked young lass.

I watched it a couple of times when I was last in the UK, and it was always women picking men. So you'd wait until after the break to see the men picking women, and......nope, gay men. Complete sausage fest.

I watched it a couple of times when I was last in the UK, and it was always women picking men. So you'd wait until after the break to see the men picking women, and......nope, gay men. Complete sausage fest.
Ha fair play last night after the break the guy did have the pick of the nicely cropped vaginas. But like an earlier poster said in both cases the men had a no strings shag and then fucked the girls off who were really pissed off!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.