Naked Attraction

I channel hopped some time back and landed on this channel/programme. Quite unbelievable -but not unwatchable. I think Oakie is the only one from BM whose been on. I can't remember if he made to the final and got picked by the stark bollox naked young lass.

Did he do the Oakie Coakie in out in out shake it all about!!

Did he do the Oakie Coakie in out in out shake it all about!!

He was just on the vinegar strokes, when he found out she was cup tied.
So he wipes his nob on her curtains, pisses in her sink and leaves the obligatory turd in her coat pocket on his way out.

He even managed to slap a shit bag on the train on his way home. Top top blue is Oakie.

He was just on the vinegar strokes, when he found out she was cup tied.
So he wipes his nob on her curtains, pisses in her sink and leaves the obligatory turd in her coat pocket on his way out.

He even managed to slap a shit bag on the train on his way home. Top top blue is Oakie.
Hahaha!
So many BM cliches in one post!
I doff my cap sir!

When I first heard a bout it I thought it was a ludicrous idea but having watched a few I actually think it's good. Shows what most people look like with their kit off, a right mix of all shapes and sizes (and very little pubic hair)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.