Naked Attraction

If I was on that show I would struggle not to get a semi hard on.

I am sure that is why the bloke choosing doesn't come out straight away in the buff because as soon as them boxes go up judging by the reaction I am sure that there is an arousal in the trouser area. Then there's probably someone behind the scenes when the bloke goes to get his kit off with a cold bucket of water so he doesn't come back pointing to which bird he wants.

I am sure that is why the bloke choosing doesn't come out straight away in the buff because as soon as them boxes go up judging by the reaction I am sure that there is an arousal in the trouser area. Then there's probably someone behind the scenes when the bloke goes to get his kit off with a cold bucket of water so he doesn't come back pointing to which bird he wants.
"Bird"? Have I wandered through a black hole back to the 1970s by mistake?

Cringy this week. Thought the host could have been a bit more tactful . Felt sorry for the lad. The girls were obviously expecting something that would split them in half. After talking about his muscles the host then said "What do you think of his penis?".... "It's a penis" came the reply. She might have well have said "What do you think of his little dick, doesn't match up to the rest of him does it?"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.