Nani fit for tuesday

Bulldoglikeapproach

REmember when manure were whining away about how nani would be out for over a month after the carragher challenge? yeah, he'll be fit for tuesday.

fuckin lol. am i the only one not surprised? doubt it.

Hopefully he will get kicked right on the stiches and it will open up wider than ever!!!

What a little woman, who could be surprised by him making such a miraculous recovery?

nanipad.jpg

So soon..judging by those photos released by the club it looked as though it was cut to the bone....what a wonderful thing photoshop is!!.

Bulldoglikeapproach said:
REmember when manure were whining away about how nani would be out for over a month after the carragher challenge? yeah, he'll be fit for tuesday.

fuckin lol. am i the only one not surprised? doubt it.

This was the first thing I thought when I read today that he had been cleared for play Tuesday. They whined like a bunch cunts after the challenge all about how he was gonna be gone for a month, and now he is ready to come back.

You know, that's the thing about the rags - they are always easy to hate. They give me new reasons constantly.

For the media- Nani brutally fouled vs liverpool, season threatening injury.

Real life- His alcoholic step-father slapped a plaster on it and sent him back out to play

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.