Napoli (A)

Discussion in 'Ticket and travel exchange' started by kompany10, 27 Aug 2017.

1. Tom H Conwy exile

Tom H Conwy exile

When did they go on sale?

2. Bill

Bill

old fuddy duddy who can't work this shit yet.
    this morning.

3. Tom H Conwy exile

Tom H Conwy exile

What’s the original criteria please Bill?

4. Blackcrowes

Blackcrowes

I absolutely hate our web site. I just realised the tickets for Napoli went on sale today, so just bought them for me and my lad.

They need to re vamp the web site - get rid of all the shit. Fixtures all in one big page, ticket info in one place and City TV. Bin the rest of the crap. I spoke to supporter services to get my lads ticket at the same time as mine for WBA on Monday. I asked the guy when Napoli would go on sale. He told me they had not received any information. Two days later they are on sale. Very frustrating that ticketing is still shite.

5. Bill

Bill

20 k down to 16k today

6. Jez

Jez

So which port area hotel/B&B should this solo travelling OAP City supporter stay at to be sure he travels to and from the match with fellow Blues?
    Jez

7. Crumpsall abroad

Crumpsall abroad

Try the Albergo del Golfo Hotel on Via Sedile di Porto. ( look on bookings.com) Stayed there last time we played Napoli . Its no more than 8-10 minutes walk , at best, from the Port area. ( Have a look at google map). Its cheap and cheerful, clean , decent rooms and does a decent breakfast.( probably a 3 star) I'm doing the game in Napoli like yourself , but am staying in a different area, only because I'm making a week of it , and I'm taking my teenage daughter to the game etc and going to try and see more of Napoli than i did last time. If i can help anymore , let me know.

8. Jez

Jez

Thanks CA. Much appreciate your time spent replying. Will explore your suggestion. But defo hoping for place where other Blues staying.

9. Bill

Bill

don't forget to fill the form in. they wont send them out till you do.

10. Mcfc03755

Mcfc03755

I've got a question -- and I'm looking for some advice. I'm a City fan -- and so are my 2 kids (11 and 13) and my wife. We were going to be in Naples on Nov 1 and so I (stupidly?) just bought us 4 tix on the City website.

We're clearly not looking for the typical away fan experience. So my question is: can we go to the game as a family and have a safe experience? Should we take the bus from the port, or just get ourselves to the game on our own (wearing no City shirts) -- no one will even know we're City fans until we get to the stadium entry and we walk to the doors to the away section? Is this whole plan a terrible idea, or is this OK? Advice greatly appreciated.