Napoli (A)

I absolutely hate our web site. I just realised the tickets for Napoli went on sale today, so just bought them for me and my lad.

They need to re vamp the web site - get rid of all the shit. Fixtures all in one big page, ticket info in one place and City TV. Bin the rest of the crap. I spoke to supporter services to get my lads ticket at the same time as mine for WBA on Monday. I asked the guy when Napoli would go on sale. He told me they had not received any information. Two days later they are on sale. Very frustrating that ticketing is still shite.

The port is the area that the police / authorities recommend away fans to drink in.
Last time we were there - i dont remember anything major at the port afterwards. Loads of police sirens.
we had a beer there after the game - in the same bars we were in beforehand.
Spike lot stayed in sorento and the napoli hoolies turned up there.
So which port area hotel/B&B should this solo travelling OAP City supporter stay at to be sure he travels to and from the match with fellow Blues?
Jez

Try the Albergo del Golfo Hotel on Via Sedile di Porto. ( look on bookings.com) Stayed there last time we played Napoli . Its no more than 8-10 minutes walk , at best, from the Port area. ( Have a look at google map). Its cheap and cheerful, clean , decent rooms and does a decent breakfast.( probably a 3 star) I'm doing the game in Napoli like yourself , but am staying in a different area, only because I'm making a week of it , and I'm taking my teenage daughter to the game etc and going to try and see more of Napoli than i did last time. If i can help anymore , let me know.

Try the Albergo del Golfo Hotel on Via Sedile di Porto. ( look on bookings.com) Stayed there last time we played Napoli . Its no more than 8-10 minutes walk , at best, from the Port area. ( Have a look at google map). Its cheap and cheerful, clean , decent rooms and does a decent breakfast.( probably a 3 star) I'm doing the game in Napoli like yourself , but am staying in a different area, only because I'm making a week of it , and I'm taking my teenage daughter to the game etc and going to try and see more of Napoli than i did last time. If i can help anymore , let me know.
Thanks CA. Much appreciate your time spent replying. Will explore your suggestion. But defo hoping for place where other Blues staying.

I've got a question -- and I'm looking for some advice. I'm a City fan -- and so are my 2 kids (11 and 13) and my wife. We were going to be in Naples on Nov 1 and so I (stupidly?) just bought us 4 tix on the City website.

We're clearly not looking for the typical away fan experience. So my question is: can we go to the game as a family and have a safe experience? Should we take the bus from the port, or just get ourselves to the game on our own (wearing no City shirts) -- no one will even know we're City fans until we get to the stadium entry and we walk to the doors to the away section? Is this whole plan a terrible idea, or is this OK? Advice greatly appreciated.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.