Napoli away tickets on sale Wednesday. (FILL YOUR FORM IN.)

Is it not possible to just jump on a train after the match into the city centre? I’m staying near the station.

If you do make sure your life insurance is fully paid up! But seriously if you have free cancellation id swap hotels the station is probably the worst area you could stay in Naples and I certainly wouldn't enjoy a second of it if I was out and about round there

If you do make sure your life insurance is fully paid up! But seriously if you have free cancellation id swap hotels the station is probably the worst area you could stay in Naples and I certainly wouldn't enjoy a second of it if I was out and about round there
Need to get the train at 6am to Rome which is why I’m staying there. Won’t be spending any time there other than to kip.

Need to get the train at 6am to Rome which is why I’m staying there. Won’t be spending any time there other than to kip.
Loads of us stayed bang opposite the station last time we were there.
Had beers around the port after - then taxis straight back.
My mate went walkabouts as well when back at hotel in search of Kebab - first place he found was full of city fans (well about 15).

Anyone got a link to this form we have to submit our details in!? Bought our tickets yesterday and don't seem to have received an e-mail to it (only have a seemingly standard confirmation e-mail). Can't see anything in the ticket section?!

Anyone got a link to this form we have to submit our details in!? Bought our tickets yesterday and don't seem to have received an e-mail to it (only have a seemingly standard confirmation e-mail). Can't see anything in the ticket section?!

I would ring the club first thing tomorrow. The email had to be submitted by today, clearly you haven't had chance to get it and might not even get it. The email did say they would not release the tickets (post them out) without the details on it.

Right, so I've just booked the TC flight and bought a ticket after getting the time off form work approved, I have just realised about the form and just filled it in, I too never got and email asking me to complete anything so I have followed the link posted here and submitted it, do you think I'll be ok? Starting to panic bit now after forking out over £300 for travel and a ticket and I'm worried I might not get to travel. Anyone think I'll get refused the ticket and travel? I will be travelling from Edinburgh to Manchester to catch the flight then the same journey back home again and I really hope the club don't turn me down. Any help/advice is appreciated.

The other thing is how can they still be selling tickets if the deadline for the form was Saturday? Seems a tad unfair as the club must realise people will be able to make this at the last minute. Tickets would surely have been taken off sale if the club are sticking by that deadline.

Also looking at the pictures theres no way imo theres 2800 odd seats in that small pen in the lower tier so I think (hope) we are in the upper section, to put us in that pen is a disgrace and you wonder how these grounds get passed by UEFA as our British football stadia is so strictly monitored by the authorities.

I would ring the club first thing tomorrow. The email had to be submitted by today, clearly you haven't had chance to get it and might not even get it. The email did say they would not release the tickets (post them out) without the details on it.

My email is just a standard "thank you for your order with Manchester City" (see blow). I have since filled the form in though.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your Purchase Summary:

Purchase Reference **********
spacer.gif

Your Purchase Details:

Customer Name Product Description Qty Total
(*******) SSC Napoli (A) Wednesday 1 November 2017 20:45 Tribuna Ospiti Level One TOB Adult £35.50 Paper Ticket
*Will be posted

(*******) Free Postage Ticket Postage 1 0.00

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.