Napoli away tickets on sale Wednesday. (FILL YOUR FORM IN.)

My email is just a standard "thank you for your order with Manchester City" (see blow). I have since filled the form in though.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your Purchase Summary:

Purchase Reference **********
spacer.gif

Your Purchase Details:

Customer Name Product Description Qty Total
(*******) SSC Napoli (A) Wednesday 1 November 2017 20:45 Tribuna Ospiti Level One TOB Adult £35.50 Paper Ticket
*Will be posted

(*******) Free Postage Ticket Postage 1 0.00

If you have a previous purchase history you should be fine. A previous poster had mentioned that friends of his had there tickets cancelled however as they had no previous purchase history. I'd give club a call this morning to check.

I've filled the form in but you get no acknowledgement or anything so it's still guesswork for us to as to whether our Tickets are being sent out also!

If you have a previous purchase history you should be fine. A previous poster had mentioned that friends of his had there tickets cancelled however as they had no previous purchase history. I'd give club a call this morning to check.

I've filled the form in but you get no acknowledgement or anything so it's still guesswork for us to as to whether our Tickets are being sent out also!

I have plenty purchase history so that shouldn't be an issue, I'm just concerned that I've missed the deadline. I booked the TC charter, bought a ticket and filled the form in all within an hour of each other so I hope the club make TC aware that 1, I'm eligible and 2, I've completed the necessary documents.

I hope it is, I booked it late last night so thats another place gone on the flight, do you reckon its already full?
No or it would not have accepted your booking
Whether there are enough people booked on, to justify them going is another matter
They and Thompson have a history for pulling sports flights at the last minute

Right, so I've just booked the TC flight and bought a ticket after getting the time off form work approved, I have just realised about the form and just filled it in, I too never got and email asking me to complete anything so I have followed the link posted here and submitted it, do you think I'll be ok? Starting to panic bit now after forking out over £300 for travel and a ticket and I'm worried I might not get to travel. Anyone think I'll get refused the ticket and travel? I will be travelling from Edinburgh to Manchester to catch the flight then the same journey back home again and I really hope the club don't turn me down. Any help/advice is appreciated.

The other thing is how can they still be selling tickets if the deadline for the form was Saturday? Seems a tad unfair as the club must realise people will be able to make this at the last minute. Tickets would surely have been taken off sale if the club are sticking by that deadline.

Also looking at the pictures theres no way imo theres 2800 odd seats in that small pen in the lower tier so I think (hope) we are in the upper section, to put us in that pen is a disgrace and you wonder how these grounds get passed by UEFA as our British football stadia is so strictly monitored by the authorities.

I know this isn't ideal but worst case is Thomas cook will refund. They do not take money unless you have your ticket.

You should be fine though fingers crossed.

No or it would not have accepted your booking
Whether there are enough people booked on, to justify them going is another matter
They and Thompson have a history for pulling sports flights at the last minute

All it says in the confirmation email is "pending". No money has been taken yet, only a transaction of 0.01p is showing on my account.

Edit, just checked my bank account and the transactions for both my ticket and the TC charter are still showing as pending.

I'll be spewing if the flights are caped, surely there must be enough demand for this one. Could be a group clincher if results go our way.

Last edited:
I know this isn't ideal but worst case is Thomas cook will refund. They do not take money unless you have your ticket.

You should be fine though fingers crossed.

No, not ideal but I guess theres nothing I can do except wait. Everything just seems a bit slow in terms of keeping you updated of progress of your booking etc.

No, not ideal but I guess theres nothing I can do except wait. Everything just seems a bit slow in terms of keeping you updated of progress of your booking etc.

Agreed, I didn't find out anything or even have my place confirmed for feyenoord until the Friday before the game so I'm assuming this will be the same. Was panicking because Id had my card stolen before the payment was taken so didn't know whether they'd cancelled my place or not.
If you ring Thomas cook all they say is they're waiting for the club to confirm.

Agreed, I didn't find out anything or even have my place confirmed for feyenoord until the Friday before the game so I'm assuming this will be the same. Was panicking because Id had my card stolen before the payment was taken so didn't know whether they'd cancelled my place or not.
If you ring Thomas cook all they say is they're waiting for the club to confirm.

Its frustrating as the club have all your details already, all it needs is a phone call or email between the two.

TC - Does Mr A Sample have a ticket for Napoli away?

Club - Yes, Mr A Sample is eligible and has purchased a ticket, we have his details and he's filled the form in.

TC - Great, well take his money and confirm his place.

Waiting until the Friday before the game is going to leave with a runny bummy I think. The only plus I can see from TC only confirming on the Friday before the game is that it gives fans who have not booked up yet for whatever reason a chance to do so, plus the match tickets are still on sale on the website.

Its frustrating as the club have all your details already, all it needs is a phone call or email between the two.

TC - Does Mr A Sample have a ticket for Napoli away?

Club - Yes, Mr A Sample is eligible and has purchased a ticket, we have his details and he's filled the form in.

TC - Great, well take his money and confirm his place.

Waiting until the Friday before the game is going to leave with a runny bummy I think. The only plus I can see from TC only confirming on the Friday before the game is that it gives fans who have not booked up yet for whatever reason a chance to do so, plus the match tickets are still on sale on the website.

That's what they said when I questioned it, they get all the details at one time so wait to see if it sells out. This meant that loads of people missed out on travel for feyenoord because they only decided on Friday they were putting one plane on, it was too late to book any other travel or even to return the ticket to city. I was just lucky I had my place confirmed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.