Napoli away tickets on sale Wednesday. (FILL YOUR FORM IN.)

That's what they said when I questioned it, they get all the details at one time so wait to see if it sells out. This meant that loads of people missed out on travel for feyenoord because they only decided on Friday they were putting one plane on, it was too late to book any other travel or even to return the ticket to city. I was just lucky I had my place confirmed.

Shit, so theres a chance it may already be full and I won't be able to travel, It's crap that you've bought the ticket and (you think) you've got a place on a flight only to be told sorry, flights full and you're bumped, I'm thinking that not too many people fancy this one for some reason and hopefully I'll be ok

Their planes hold between 200 and 300 folk so thats a lot to book up, Reading the thread a lot seem to have booked independently but thats only people on this site, who knows what other blues out with this site have done.

Last edited:
Shit, so theres a chance it may already be full and I won't be able to travel, It's crap that you've bought the ticket and (you think) you've got a place on a flight only to be told sorry, flights full and you're bumped, I'm thinking that not too many people fancy this one for some reason and hopefully I'll be ok

Their planes hold between 200 and 300 folk so thats a lot to book up, Reading the thread a lot seem to have booked independently but thats only people on this site, who knows what other blues out with this site have done.

I think you'll be okay mate. The problem with feyenoord was that they had effectively a plane and half of people, I cant see there being more than a plane full going to Napoli, with Thomas cook anyway.

I've just had confirmation off Thomas cook, for anyone travelling with them I would check your inbox.

I've just had confirmation off Thomas cook, for anyone travelling with them I would check your inbox.

Going to check my email now, have you had all the money taken out your account by Thomas cook yet? Mine is still not showing as pending, only 1p is pending at the moment.

EDIT. Just check emails and the confirmation is there, I’m booked on the flight and money will be deducted by this Friday. Phew, that’s a relief. I’m travelling myself so hopefully it’s a friendly bunch on the flight and I’ll be able to tag along with them for a few beers. :-D

Just checked my ticket history and my ticket is level one which if I'm right is the shit view with netting!
Some were saying though we will be in the upper tier anyone else got level 1 tickets?

Booked up tonight with TC having confirmed a day off work. My ticket says Level 1 but fingers crossed we are in the upper!

Edin_blue - how you getting down to Manchester? I'm based in Edinburgh too.

Booked up tonight with TC having confirmed a day off work. My ticket says Level 1 but fingers crossed we are in the upper!

Edin_blue - how you getting down to Manchester? I'm based in Edinburgh too.

Not sure yet, its all going to depend on flight times I think.

Just checked my ticket history and my ticket is level one which if I'm right is the shit view with netting!
Some were saying though we will be in the upper tier anyone else got level 1 tickets?
Mine's level 1. It was the only option available.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.