Napoli away tickets on sale Wednesday. (FILL YOUR FORM IN.)

Did you get the email that it has been sent by tracked mail.

Got one on Wednesday, starts like this (see below). Do you get a tracking number?

"Not long now! Your match ticket(s) for the UEFA Champions League away fixture against SSC Napoli at Stadio San Paulo on Wednesday 1st November, kick off 8.45pm (local time), will soon be on their way to the lead supporter who purchased the ticket(s) via Royal Mail Tracked24 post.

Important Supporter Information

Duplicate Tickets will not be issued for this fixture, please take extra care with your ticket."

Last edited:
Got one on Wednesday, starts like this (see below). Do you get a tracking number?

"Not long now! Your match ticket(s) for the UEFA Champions League away fixture against SSC Napoli at Stadio San Paulo on Wednesday 1st November, kick off 8.45pm (local time), will soon be on their way to the lead supporter who purchased the ticket(s) via Royal Mail Tracked24 post.

Important Supporter Information

Duplicate Tickets will not be issued for this fixture, please take extra care with your ticket."
Yes I got a tracking number.
Also if my tickets had not arrived by 27th October to contact supporters services,

Yes I got a tracking number.
Also if my tickets had not arrived by 27th October to contact supporters services,

Hmm, I'll double check my emails and look for a tracking number, if its not arrived by Monday I'll fire off an email to supporters services. Getting a tad concerned it has to be said.

EDIT. Definitely nothing in my spam folder or inbox.

I didn't receive an email with a tracking number but my ticket did arrive this morning having been ordered late Monday.

I didn't receive an email with a tracking number but my ticket did arrive this morning having been ordered late Monday.

Got home to find a ticket through the letterbox, no tracking number sent to me either. Panic over though. Looking forward to it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.