Napoli away

Take my hat off to anybody making this trip.
Been to Naples on a few occasions but definitely giving this a miss.
I would strongly advise anyone going not to hang around the station..,in fact no hanging around whatsoever.
Would also suggest not advertising the fact you are City fans until you are in the ground.
They really look for trouble out there.

Take my hat off to anybody making this trip.
Been to Naples on a few occasions but definitely giving this a miss.
I would strongly advise anyone going not to hang around the station..,in fact no hanging around whatsoever.
Would also suggest not advertising the fact you are City fans until you are in the ground.
They really look for trouble out there.

As previously mentioned on these threads - follow the advise and should be ok.

We were told last time to avoid the train station area and don't go out around there at night. Also told don't make own way to ground. Meet and drink around port.
So we drank around port prior to match and had a great time - loads of city around.
However, we stayed opposite train station. Brilliant little hotel with great bar. Had very late kebab after match with dozen other city in another bar / cafe opposite station. Made our own way to ground in taxis as well.
Napoli was great.
12 of us booked this time and cant wait.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.