Napoli (h) pre-match thread

City v Napoli prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

MCFC1993

Really looking forward to this one. In a footballing sense (from both sides), this could be the best game of the season.

They've played 8 and won 8 in the league, won 11 in 12 in all competitions, their only slip up was a 2-1 defeat away to Shakhtar which could possibly be attributed to them focusing on the league. We're both the highest scorers in the (top 5) leagues this season, we have 29, they have 26. So it's got 0-0 written all over it.

Interesting aspect to the game, Hamsik needs 1 goal to be Napoli's outright top goalscorer of all time (surpassing Maradona), Aguero needs 2 to be ours (not sure if he will be fit to start though).

Can't see us rotating much, if at all in this game.

I know we should be aiming to win our home games but I think I'd be happy with a draw in this one. Of course we should go for the win though.

Last edited:
"If you're watching in the telly you're a c***!"
No excuses to miss this game.
Got a cracker written all over it.

I know nothing about them, but I find it hard to believe they'll be anywhere near as good as us

If we beat these convincingly then I'm sure we're up there with the elite teams. Napoli are a very very good side so on paper it looks like a really tough game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.