Napoli (h) pre-match thread

City v Napoli prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who is this Youngster who is training with the First Team ??
DMRW7VqV4AAJNxS.jpg

I assume you mean the player on the right? It's Lorenzo Gonzalez, he's a striker.

Last edited:
I wouldn't be surprised if Sarri makes some changes. They play Inter at home on Saturday then 3 days later play Genoa away.

Mertens, Callejon & Hamsik are all 30 years old and have started the last few games. Inter at home is a massive game as Inter can go first with the win and their players don't have CL or EL football to worry about, which could the difference in such a tight game plus they are extremely high on confidence after beating Milan in a 3-2 thriller.

Its a difficult situation to be in.

Its free entry if you book online via the OS. Maybe best do it tonight though as I seem to remember that the fixture is removed at some point on the morning of the game.

The equivalent fixture vs Shakhtar was at 4pm which was a better time I think.

Any idea how to do that mate? Not been able to find anything on the OS all week

Just watched the full press conference, pep speaking Italian, is there nothing he can't do, I couldn't understand a fucking word but it sound amazing :)

Any idea how to do that mate? Not been able to find anything on the OS all week

hopefully this link will take you to the right place

https://tickets.mancity.com/events.aspx

But if not, go to the Buy Matchday tickets page and look out for the blue bar near the top of the page. You just need to click on the button for the EDS/Academy team, then the youth team fixtures pop up.

Then just add to basket and check out. If you have a season card or Cityzens card its free, just gets added to your card and you swipe at the entry gate. The seats are unallocated you can sit anywhere in the East Stand (usually the only one that's open for these games)

Games coming thick and fast. This is good test for us and possibly our toughest game of the season.

Pep will put a strong team out and we need to keep on winning so we can rest players in the final games of the group stages. We can rotate on Saturday against Burnley.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.