Napoli (h) pre-match thread

City v Napoli prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This will be the biggest test of the season until February and we hit the last 16.

Flying over tomorrow afternoon from the Isle of Man for the big game....if the flights are back on

The only change I can foresee is possibly Danilo at LB.

The front 6 are all undroppable at the moment and the current system with the midfield trio, two wingers and one up top is working perfectly.

Gundogan and Bernardo will probably have to make do with substitute appearances due to the form of Ferna, Silva and KDB.

Aguero will get a run out in the second half to ease him back ahead of the game at the weekend.

Starting XI
Ederson
Walker
Stones
Otamendi
Danilo
Fernandinho
De Bruyne
Silva
Sané
Sterling
Gabriel Jesus

Subs
Gundogan
Bernardo
Aguero

Final Score
City 3 Napoli 1

We should call Sarri's bluff and hit them for five as well. Won't be easy but if he genuinely believes they don't have a good chance tomorrow then we should prove them damn right.

I would rest Delph for this one and bring in Danilo.

Apart from that same again. Then all being well I'd try and rest Silva, Dinho and Jesus for the final 25 mins. Let Aguero loose on them as well as Yaya and Gundogan.

hopefully this link will take you to the right place

https://tickets.mancity.com/events.aspx

But if not, go to the Buy Matchday tickets page and look out for the blue bar near the top of the page. You just need to click on the button for the EDS/Academy team, then the youth team fixtures pop up.

Then just add to basket and check out. If you have a season card or Cityzens card its free, just gets added to your card and you swipe at the entry gate. The seats are unallocated you can sit anywhere in the East Stand (usually the only one that's open for these games)

Thanks a lot for the information mate, I have now uploaded a ticket to my card. I didn't realise there was a seperate link at the top for EDS, womens etc. Cheers again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.