Napoli youth team v City Youth team

Not particularly - Napoli clearly came out after being given a roasting - and so were a bit more competitive - and of course they need to learn to deal with that - because no one is going to let them play pretty football. I think first half was so easy that they just weren't fired up enough for the second and then couldn't pick the past up once Napoli were more competitive.

Cheers for that. As you say, a lesson they will hopefully learn from.

City slaughtered Napoli in the first half. 5 shots on target and 5 goals. Wonderful stuff. Second half and it looked like they were half asleep and had forgotten the game paln. Topped the group and through to the last 16 with two games to spare though.

lol did they really have a player with that name, that is fantastic if they actually did.
They did mate.
YUbl.png

Pizza came on for the 2nd half.
Guiseppe pizza, 17.

They did mate.
YUbl.png

Pizza came on for the 2nd half.
Guiseppe pizza, 17.

That is funny, you would get called out if you stereotyped Italians with that name in a generic sense. It is like someone here being called crumpet roast beef haha. I hope he didn't slice it to much, i'll get me coat.

That is funny, you would get called out if you stereotyped Italians with that name in a generic sense. It is like someone here being called crumpet roast beef haha. I hope he didn't slice it to much, i'll get me coat.
Oh mate you've started it now....he didn't really get a piece of the action to be fair.....
......TAXI!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.