NAPS for Cheltenham

I'm going tomorrow as per usual, go every year on the first day. My highlight last year (other than a couple of winners) was seeing Steve McManaman and asking him if he could point me in the right direction.

Its been a strange build up, never known so many top horses get injured or have to be put down in the build up to the festival before. Certainly the Supreme and the Champion Hurdle tomorrow are the weakest they have been for a while.

I have always liked Limini, won a packet on her in the mares novice hurdle last year and backed her antepost to win the mares before she reappeared this year, beating Apples Jade readily and Ruby picking her over Vroum Vroum Mag has seen her come into fav but I'm on at 8s so happy days if she comes in, thats in the Mares Hurdle tomorrow. Also a horse I like is Yorkhill and expect him to win the JTL on Thursday , he's jumped a bit left so far over fences, but that shouldnt be an issue around Cheltenham as its a left handed course, but he's a very talented horse and beat the fav for the Champion Hurdle in the Neptune last year, expect him to win. One at a bigger price I expect to run a big race is Tin Soldier in the Albert Bartlett on Friday.

Good luck everyone.

I'm going tomorrow as per usual, go every year on the first day. My highlight last year (other than a couple of winners) was seeing Steve McManaman and asking him if he could point me in the right direction.

Its been a strange build up, never known so many top horses get injured or have to be put down in the build up to the festival before. Certainly the Supreme and the Champion Hurdle tomorrow are the weakest they have been for a while.

I have always liked Limini, won a packet on her in the mares novice hurdle last year and backed her antepost to win the mares before she reappeared this year, beating Apples Jade readily and Ruby picking her over Vroum Vroum Mag has seen her come into fav but I'm on at 8s so happy days if she comes in, thats in the Mares Hurdle tomorrow. Also a horse I like is Yorkhill and expect him to win the JTL on Thursday , he's jumped a bit left so far over fences, but that shouldnt be an issue around Cheltenham as its a left handed course, but he's a very talented horse and beat the fav for the Champion Hurdle in the Neptune last year, expect him to win. One at a bigger price I expect to run a big race is Tin Soldier in the Albert Bartlett on Friday.

Good luck everyone.

Does the fav win the opener though to get some coin in the pockets early doors in the Supreme ? Melon or Ballyandy mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm I can't decide

Does the fav win the opener though to get some coin in the pockets early doors in the Supreme ? Melon or Ballyandy mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm I can't decide

Its a weak Supreme, nearly all the horses have a negative about them. I usually pile into the Supreme to try and set up the week (had a few excellent wins over the years but more losses of course) but this year I wont be backing anything with certainty. I was swayed by Ted Walsh who said Mullins and Ruby are very bullish about Melon, only had 1 race, if he'd won 2 and thus had a bit more experience I reckon he'd be evens, so for me its only a smaller bet on Melon as it could be a superstar whereas the others all have negatives. I wanted to be on Moon Racer but he's going for the Champion Hurdle (again showing what a weak Champion it is this year).

Melon won by a lot in his only start but he is up against better tomorrow. Is it a new superstar who knows. I wouldnt rule out any of Mullins tomorrow and Hendersons River Wylde.

My 1 to keep a eye on tomorrow at a big price in the champion Hurdle is Petit Mouchoir.

Also in the Mares hurdle did Ruby pick the right 1 in Limini over Vroum Vroum Mag??

Melon won by a lot in his only start but he is up against better tomorrow. Is it a new superstar who knows. I wouldnt rule out any of Mullins tomorrow and Hendersons River Wylde.

My 1 to keep a eye on tomorrow at a big price in the champion Hurdle is Petit Mouchoir.

Also in the Mares hurdle did Ruby pick the right 1 in Limini over Vroum Vroum Mag??

Willie very positive about Melon, flying at home by all accounts.

I'm on Petit Mouchoir, dont rate Yanworth that highly, seems more of a stayer than a flier, and losing Barry on board means its not for me. Hoping Petit Mouchoir can get out front and dictate the race.

I really hope Ruby is right about Limini as I will win a fair bit if that comes in.

Willie very positive about Melon, flying at home by all accounts.

I'm on Petit Mouchoir, dont rate Yanworth that highly, seems more of a stayer than a flier, and losing Barry on board means its not for me. Hoping Petit Mouchoir can get out front and dictate the race.

I really hope Ruby is right about Limini as I will win a fair bit if that comes in.

In that mares hurdle race I wouldnt be shocked if Apples Jade , Vroum Vroum Mag and Limini all jump the last hurdle together then whoever gets up the hill the best wins the race for me. Something about Vroum Vroum I just think that she is a hardier horse and more of a battler compared to Limini a real toss up but Paul Townend is a smashing jockey on board and he would love to heading home with a big race win come tomorrow.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.