Samir Nasri

It was extremely frustrating to watch a player, who had all the talent in the world but little of the required application. That aside, his contribution in a successful era for the club should not be forgotten and I wish him all the best for the future.

Shame he never went to another level with us but will always remember that goal at Wembley against Sunderland all the best Samir.

In the two title winning seasons I thought he was fantastic for us. Sad that he didn't show that over the whole time with us but still an important player for us

Good
Glad for him he is sorted and removes a potentially disruptive influence from the changing room

Shame he never went to another level with us but will always remember that goal at Wembley against Sunderland all the best Samir.
Never my favourite player, too many snide kicks at players eg Norwich and Barca or Real. Not to mention his performance on that free kick.

He's made a lot of money out of us and hasn't been value at the end of the day.

Wish him no bad karma but glad he's gone.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.