Nasri Transfer Listed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daz_Blue

FLORIDA, USA, FORMALLY OF WOODHOUSE PARK MANCHESTE
Doubt if this is true. Is there such a thing as a transfer list anymore?

Nasri had so much talent but that lazy attitude needs to go! I'd take £15-20 million all day long for him

Yes clubs receive a daily list of players available from either the FA or/and PL sources.I wouldn`t be shocked if he has asked to go.

Nah. Think he's been on Pep's get rid list ever since he arrived. Turning up to pre season overweight wasn't the best first impression and we all know Nasri's attitude isn't the best either. Waste of talent, he could have been one of the worlds best footballers if he only bothered.

Nah. Think he's been on Pep's get rid list ever since he arrived. Turning up to pre season overweight wasn't the best first impression and we all know Nasri's attitude isn't the best either. Waste of talent, he could have been one of the worlds best footballers if he only bothered.
You may well be correct but we all know he has an attitude and it may have been the straw that broke the camels back for him,training alone and he`s though fuck it.
As you say on his day he`s got some amazing talent ... if he could be bothered to use it on a regular basis.I`m not shocked either way,whether he`s been pushed or he`s going off his own back.

I've heard he had really upset a few people at the club and they want rid appRently his attitude and recent behaviour has been shocking

Shame because like other have said a waste of his talent

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.