Nasri Transfer Listed

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder what's happening to our Sami. Not read anything recently apart from him coming back to close season training, deemed too fat for Pep to consider, banning from first team training. I thought he may be a player that could be useful to Pep but it seems Samir is being overlooked.

Are we just gonna let him slide out of the door with a 12" Papa john's Pizza in his hand and let him leave for free or what?

I wonder what's happening to our Sami. Not read anything recently apart from him coming back to close season training, deemed too fat for Pep to consider, banning from first team training. I thought he may be a player that could be useful to Pep but it seems Samir is being overlooked.

Are we just gonna let him slide out of the door with a 12" Papa john's Pizza in his hand and let him leave for free or what?

going to besiktas in turkey I think mate

Shows how far his stock in world football has fallen if Besitkas is the best he can do.

Doesn't surprise me though.

Good player on his day and had some good games especially when playing alongside Yaya but his time is up with us. Weird decision extending his contract for so long. No doubt we will be funding half his pizzas

Everyone and their Aunty knew Pep was coming. Even Yaya came back looking lean(er), Zab positively gaunt and Serge looking like a beast. Everyone had made an effort, knowing Pep would demand it. Sami just rolled up fat by comparison, and is paying the price. Shame, I like him, think on his day he is almost unplayable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.