Nasri Transfer Listed

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm actually very surprised that Nasri hasn't had a complete moan at the club/Pep via his girlfriend's Twitter account.

Apparently we're letting him go to Besiktas on loan, without an obligation to buy, and we're paying 40% of his wage.

Played a blinder there Txiki, especially the whole giving him the bumper contract renewal in the first place.

Really tired of seeing us getting screwed selling players.

If the blue dippers take the piss out of us with Joe I'll be fuming.

He's only 29. I can't understand why so few clubs are interested, especially as we would nearly give him away.

Apparently we're letting him go to Besiktas on loan, without an obligation to buy, and we're paying 40% of his wage.

Played a blinder there Txiki, especially the whole giving him the bumper contract renewal in the first place.

Really tired of seeing us getting screwed selling players.

If the blue dippers take the piss out of us with Joe I'll be fuming.
Fuming? Haha! Hardly worth getting worked up over is it.
The important thing is trimming the squad and having players left on 1st September who Pep wants to be there.

Fuming? Haha! Hardly worth getting worked up over is it.
The important thing is trimming the squad and having players left on 1st September who Pep wants to be there.

Maybe a bit hyperbolic, but it's made even worse by the fact that these cunts got £50m off us for Stones.

And they're taking the piss over Joe's wages for a loan, and no doubt low balling us with figures for a permanent move.

Really gets under my skin to be honest.

He's only 29. I can't understand why so few clubs are interested, especially as we would nearly give him away.
Who would be interested though? Apparently he has some mentality issues, wages are a big isse too. Textbook Turkey signing as their big clubs have the money, ideal tax system for footballers, and they love to sign faded stars. It's obvious why the best Spanish and Italian teams don't want him, but also why the lesser sides out there.

Maybe a bit hyperbolic, but it's made even worse by the fact that these cunts got £50m off us for Stones.

And they're taking the piss over Joe's wages for a loan, and no doubt low balling us with figures for a permanent move.

Really gets under my skin to be honest.
Whilst Everton are in their ramshackle stadium fighting for Europa football each year and seemingly going nowhere fast they can carry on slapping themselves on the back for getting £50m for Stones.
We on the other hand were happy to pay it because he's proving (me wrong as it happens) to be worth every penny and doing it under the tutelage of the best manager in the world in a fantastic stadium surrounded by WC footballers.

Everton can fuck off.

Just posted in twitter thread...rumours are Nasri to Besiktas is done. 1 year loan deal. We pay 40% of wages! Couldnt find confirmation of any loan fee agreed.

40% of his wages seems really high so hoping these rumours are wrong but atleast it gets one of the books, if true!
60% of the books if what you write is true. Must mean that Nasri is not being moved on only for footballing reasons. Maybe he is seen as a negative influence in the dressing room?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.