Nasri twitter hack

People seem to be thinking that it's his girlfriend who's tweeting from his account, and she's pissed off because he's cheated on her with this "drip doctor" woman. In between the tweets she's sending Nasri is also trying to tweet saying his account has been hacked and it's all lies. Whatever the hell happened it was highly entertaining.

Part of me hopes he's shitfaced drunk and it's all true. Strikes me as the type to do it.

But its 100% just a hack though. Funny anyway

People seem to be thinking that it's his girlfriend who's tweeting from his account, and she's pissed off because he's cheated on her with this "drip doctor" woman. In between the tweets she's sending Nasri is also trying to tweet saying his account has been hacked and it's all lies. Whatever the hell happened it was highly entertaining.
THIS can actually be true. Isn't his girlfriend genuinely a fucking maniac? Didn't know they were still together. Vague memories of him pictured being all over Lindsay Lohan at a party

Last edited:
There was something very personal about it all defo! Like that photo and his girlfriend's name. Wasn't just someone who randomly hacked him

THIS can actually be true. Isn't his girlfriend genuinely a fucking maniac? Didn't know they were still together. Vague memories of him pictured being all over Lindsay Lohan on a party

Yeah I think it's right anyway. Both tweeting while logged into his account and deleting each other's tweets. Seems they're not together anymore though haha! Comedy gold.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.