Nasri twitter hack

Hang on he was quoted the other day saying he wanted the move to Spain for the good food and the beautiful women wasn't he?

Samir Nasri happy to have swapped Manchester City for Sevilla as Spain has 'good food and very nice girls

I doubt he would have said that if they were still together, maybe she's having some trouble letting go?

They split up over a year ago as far as I can tell with him saying "Loneliness is way better than fake company" in November last year with regards to their split. She seems like a fucking psycho to be fair because the stuff she's commented on is about what's happened since he moved to Sevilla this summer.

Anyway, I've had too much wine and I'm finding this way too entertaining.

They split up over a year ago as far as I can tell with him saying "Loneliness is way better than fake company" in November last year with regards to their split. She seems like a fucking psycho to be fair because the stuff she's commented on is about what's happened since he moved to Sevilla this summer.

Anyway, I've had too much wine and I'm finding this way too entertaining.
I normally tune out to this gossip stuff I must be bored... this tweet got a chuckle though:

Haha this is hilarious. Still love Nasri, hope to see him back in a City shirt soon

Hmmmm.... what a relief. I was sure it was going to be some seventeen year old hair stylist he knocked up tried to burn his apartment down.

Surprised this doesn't happen more often, tbh - nutter partners of idiot footballers trolling them on social media

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.