Nasri twitter hack

So his ex hacked him and tried to imply that he shagged a medically trained health worker, who happens to be quite attractive, seems a bit bunny boiler territory for me.
Maybe he did have an affair, but the fact that she and her sister are fit and healthy looking is tentative evidence, and the IV clinic video and the way they dress like they do is hardly unusual in LA hadly likely it's a pandora box or tropical palms.
Anyway this Jemiliah lass has took her instagram down and the place has had shit loads of publicity , while everyone has been able to take the piss outa nasri, so doubt anyone cares or will remember.
Wasn't his missus rumoured to had been shagging behind his back anyway the other year anyway

Yeah I think Anara had a tweet up briefly after with a disclaimer "the IV measurements were ok" or something of that ilk.

Makes sense. I think they are only allowed something like less than 50ml unless they have some exemption.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.