Natwest Pigs

i thought this thread was going to be about their little condecending van troffing savings from unsuspecting farmers

the last 4 full sets that actually sold on ebay went for between £57 and £82.
There are some on there now with mickeymouse buy it now prices!

i have the full set also, never knew a price. i watched an antique or collecting programme thing a few months ago and the expert said if they are boxed u will get a good price. if not you wont.

my dad cllected them for me cos i was little then, and he doesn't recall getting them in boxes. so i don't know.

These pgs bring back memories. I only ever had the first one (a pig in a nappy) which I got when my parents opened my account. I think you were supposed to get the next one up if you saved so much and then the next one was a higher savings, etc.

I only got 50p a week pocket money and I'd rather have spent my hard earned (I swept leaves from the path) on Jelly Tots and Kinder Eggs. Sad thing is, even though I never got the £25 needed to get the next pig up, I still had more savings when I was 9 than I do now :(

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.