Navas on his way ?

Exactly if Nasri had shown the commitment of Navas kept himself in shape and given 100% every time he was on the pitch , he would have been one hell of a player.

Fair point, one of the reasons we should be adamant about getting shot of the fat joker. Been stealing a living for a while now, hasn't consistently contributed anything for at least 2 years now.

Kolarov, Nasri, Bony.

Get shot off all of them as a matter of priority. Wages off the books and room in the squad for players with the right attitude and quality.

Could name more, but like others have said, Navas is a limited player but he has the right attitude and could fulfil a squad role.

Lots of talk of him leaving and I wouldn't be happy or sad whether he stayed or left, but it looks now like at most points of this season Sane will be starting and Jesus would be a nightmare for an exhausted LB if he were to come on fresh late in the game.

Considering everyone used to hide from his passing since the Beast went, I would be amazed if his stats didn't improve significantly with more to aim at from the coaching these players are going to get, his commitment, energy, ball control and retention is second to none and he is a better player than he's been afforded by MP. Can't shoot for shit though.

Sunny coast blue is right,he's the Spanish Arron lemon,but more beautiful,runs to the bi-line turns into ray Charles,even zabba puts in better crosses.

Thought so Karen. I believe this was because the beast was prepared to get into the box, whereas Kun seems (certainly last season) to want to hover outside the box.

Navas and Negredo had developed a partnership from years of playing together at Sevilla prior to coming to City. They were purchased in the same window together for that reason. Once Negredo left, he wasn't ever really able to establish that connection with any of the other big men we've had as strikers.

Exactly if Nasri had shown the commitment of Navas kept himself in shape and given 100% every time he was on the pitch , he would have been one hell of a player.

You can coach a bad player to become better, but you can't coach bad attitude out of someone. It's ingrained in one's personality. Nasri could have been so much more, but I think its time to move on and look to the future.

Perhaps he will be on his way in Jan, I can't imagine we have brought Gabriel Jesus in for him to sit on the bench. Nor will Navas want to do that.

Keep him for 6 months, gives us good squad depth.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.