Navas on his way ?

He's not irreplaceable, but there's a number of players that should be out the door far before him

He's not irreplaceable, but there's a number of players that should be out the door far before him
Agreed.

I'm not gonna lie. He's bloody frustrating at times, and I've given more than his fair share of stick over the years, for his lack of a decent final ball. But his desire & commitment to work for the success of the team as a whole, over the last 4 years, simply cannot be questioned (unlike some others of recent vintage).

Last edited:
Agreed.

I'm not gonna lie. He's bloody frustrating at times, and I've given more than his fair share of stick over the years, for this lack of a final ball. But his desire & commitment to work for the success of the team as a whole, over the last 4 years, simply cannot be questioned (unlike some others of recent vintage).

3 years

Sorry he's not good enough.
Can't cross, doesn't score enough and a one trick pony.
Weve been waiting 3 years for him to come good, not gonna happen.

No we haven't. We have watched him for three years do what he did at Sevilla. We got him at his peak and that is where he still is. He is what he is. We got exactly what Pellers wanted which is why he got so much playing time.

He will love Seville. Beautiful city.(centre) Currently 45 degrees.

Thanks, Jesus. If you leave?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.