Ned

Dereck Jeffries 3 wd

What has Nedum Onuoha done wrong? Apart from being injured quite often? Saw him warming up during Thursdays match; I thought at last a chance to show Mark Hughes what he can do!

After a couple of games to get back into the swing of things (given the chance please) ; he tackles well, he is superb in the air, he is very quick, he is cool under pressure and he reads the game very well for one so young! All right is distribution needs working on (not the only one). So what more is there? I would put him ahead of any centre back we have at the moment!

Come on Hughes give him a chance!

Dereck Jeffries 3 wd said:
What has Nedum Onuoha done wrong? Apart from being injured quite often? Saw him warming up during Thursdays match; I thought at last a chance to show Mark Hughes what he can do!

After a couple of games to get back into the swing of things (given the chance please) ; he tackles well, he is superb in the air, he is very quick, he is cool under pressure and he reads the game very well for one so young! All right is distribution needs working on (not the only one). So what more is there? I would put him ahead of any centre back we have at the moment!

Come on Hughes give him a chance!

You hit it on the head, and that's been his issue his whole career, he is so injury prone.

Agreed. But I fear that rather than give him a chance, Hughes would prefer to let him go.

I have always thought that Nedum is a better player than Micah, and it was just his injuries that let him down. For some reason he isn't playing now despite being fit, yet Micah, Tal and Dunne can fuck up as much as they want without Nedum even getting a chance

I feel Nedum will be gone in January. Which is unfortunate for us, and a great benefit to whoever he signs for.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.