Ned

tommcfc said:
dannybcity said:
You said it in the first line, he's been blody injured. I suppose that's also Hughes fault.

so you are a hughes supporter i take it?

No I'm a City fan. I want what's best for the club and I'm fed up of hearing shite like 'lets make a Hughes out banner', 'will you sign my petition?' etc. Hughes has made mistakes, but we're not helping ourselves with all our negativity. Let's stop with all the bollocks and support the team like we use to.

dannybcity said:
tommcfc said:

No I'm a City fan. I want what's best for the club and I'm fed up of hearing shite like 'lets make a Hughes out banner', 'will you sign my petition?' etc. Hughes has made mistakes, but we're not helping ourselves with all our negativity. Let's stop with all the bollocks and support the team like we use to.

you can still support the team but not the manager
the team under a different boss would do better no doubt about it. the talent is there but the leadership/management isnt.
therefore getting the manager out is best for the team. i dont see that as a negative approach i see it as a positive one.

hughes out

dannybcity said:
tommcfc said:

i thought this was about ned not hughes??

i think ned is also better than micah. just needs a run of games and he will be ok

tommcfc said:
the team under a different boss would do better no doubt about it. the talent is there but the leadership/management isnt.
therefore getting the manager out is best for the team. i dont see that as a negative approach i see it as a positive one.

hughes out

So holding banners with Hughes Out will help the team? I doubt it. Sacking Hughes isn't positive, people are just assuming we'll be able to have our pick of a top manager, which I don't think we will have and even if we do there is no guarentee that it will be a positive move. Hughes has identified his targets and is waiting to get them. For me he has done well in this department, sacking him only puts us back to square one.

dannybcity said:
tommcfc said:

hughes out

So holding banners with Hughes Out will help the team? I doubt it. Sacking Hughes isn't positive, people are just assuming we'll be able to have our pick of a top manager, which I don't think we will have and even if we do there is no guarentee that it will be a positive move. Hughes has identified his targets and is waiting to get them. For me he has done well in this department, sacking him only puts us back to square one.

he can sign all the players he wishes but the results department is the most important and so far he has been shite in this one.
i dont think we will have our pick but there are certainly better options out there than hughes.to me i think rjikard would be the man for our job if we couldnt get jose.

tommcfc said:
Daniel Sturridge said:
I'd play Onuoha over Ben-Haim everytime.

agreed

Shall I tell you what fooks me off??

If, as we're led to believe, Hughes is now realising he's been thrown a turkey, in Haim... WHY the fook does he continue to play him??

I'll tell you why. Cos it was a HUGHES purchase, with him wanting Haim, all along. He's continued to play him, as a sense of pride, and we've seen evidence of this 'pride' issue ALL SEASON!

When there's no evidence to support the playing Vassell, he plays him. When there's no evidence for the continuance of Evans, he plays him. When there's no evidence for the inclusion of Haim, he plays him.

That's 3 crucial positions and they cripple us, in creation and defence. It's pride and stupidity and I'm fed up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.