need some city tat

uncle fester

doing up man cave and am looking for something - preferably signs to stick on the wall have been ploughing through aliexpress etc but haven't really seen anything - have seen a big bottle top type sign with team logo but amazingly (to me anyway) don't seem to do city

appreciate any links to anything you may have seen

Cheers

doing up man cave and am looking for something - preferably signs to stick on the wall have been ploughing through aliexpress etc but haven't really seen anything - have seen a big bottle top type sign with team logo but amazingly (to me anyway) don't seem to do city

appreciate any links to anything you may have seen

Cheers
I got the bluemoon beer blue neon sign off Ali mate for £10, same one on amazon for £40 and above,, also got bluemoon beer neon clock off the same £10, had them 4 months no problems infact I have them on now haha

yep looks smart - no probs with electric I take it?
No mate if you buy it there's an area you can write a message to the seller, I just wrote in UK plug required but I think they know anyway, the clock either works off batteries or USB plugged into a plug. The Mrs got me a battery powered beer pump off Amazon for Xmas, it's abit of a gimmick but it's superb, just pop your can in and pour, I think that was £39.99. Obviously it's easier just to pour your can straight in the glass but its great for the man cave if on a budget. Also bought a wine rack next to my beer fridge and weaved blue led lights through it, good effect for not alot of cash :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.