Needing 11 Tickets For Stoke!

The Ledge

I'm organising my brother's Stay and have 15 heading to The Etihad for the Stoke game. I have four seasoncards in 317 and went to buy the remainder today to find there's only singles left!

Surely more tickets will come available through the ticket exchange? I don't need a big block but getting some twos and threes together would be great.

Does anyone have any advice?

Last year Stoke didn't take their full allocation, so the third tier eventually went on sale to City fans nearer the game.

I'm in a similar boat actually, need to get 6 for this game for my sister and was surprised there were only singles left. Hopefully Stoke will return tickets again this season.

It's all getting a bit complicated for my poor brain. I had hoped Stoke may return the remaining block in SS3 but this is wishful thinking.

Hopefully we progress to the QF and have an away tie... that should make my life easier!

It's all getting a bit complicated for my poor brain. I had hoped Stoke may return the remaining block in SS3 but this is wishful thinking.

Hopefully we progress to the QF and have an away tie... that should make my life easier!
Hopefully.? We will 100% get an away tie.

I have bitten the bullet and bought 8 singles in SS3 to go with my 4. May need a couple more seats nearer the time but don't imagine it should be too big a problem on here. Hopefully it'll all be irrelevant if we can do Huddersfield though and I can start all over again if we get a home draw... dream on!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.