Negativity

I travelled over 3 hours for an embarrassing performance where not one player gave a flying fuck, nor acknowledged any of us that turned out today. The only positive in any of today was the 3 minute one - Cellina.

What do you really expect people to say after a performance like that? "Thought we played shit but it's ok I enjoyed watching Leicster attack with so much pace was refreshing"????

Forum is riddled with it every time we lose a match.
Some spoilt fuckers around that's for sure.

I don't think its a matter of being annoyed at the fact we have lost a game. I think it's the manner in which our defeats have come this season.

West Ham at home aside, we have been comprehensively outplayed in all of our PL losses. In fact, most of them could and should have been a lot worse. We have a non-existent midfield, create very little clear cut chances and allow the opposition to waltz past out defence. On top of that we see the likes of Leicester and Spurs all run themselves into the ground every match so they win games whilst are players stroll around.

We should be performing much better with the players we have at our disposal and the lack of the football fundamentals such as work rate and tactical nous highlights the problem.

We were shit. Nothing else to say. Got fucked early, if you want to use that for an excuse. We're capable of miles better, wish we'd show it.

Forum is riddled with it every time we lose a match.
Some spoilt fuckers around that's for sure.
This is a forum different supporters have different view's.
You obviously can see no wrong in anything the club / manager do or say.
So your blindness is as bad as other's negativity

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.