Neil Ashton article in The Sun - "City deserve a good kicking"

Don Karleone

Not pissed off? You're not paying attention
Team supported
Vampire Squid FC
Just seen this on twitter.

C2mIs_lXcAAJ_Qz.jpg

Won't add the guys name in case he doesn't want it on here.

Also not specifically against Pep so move if there is a more suitable thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
Funny how they mention how much we have spent since the takeover but then choose 2011 to present to suit them with the players
Go back to 2008 and look at the players then
Silva toure zabba kompany tevez de Jong etc

What some people are failing to realise is that regardless of the result, The MM (Mainstream Media) will be negative towards Pep as he is currently associated with a business that is apart of a Investment Group which is in direct competition with other Investment Groups which own companies that own large chunks of this countries MM.
Also people need to be reminded that we are not the majority of publics current flavour of the era (man utd)
And some of these big investment groups ARE FRIENDS with our owners but don't want to push away their main customer base so keep City relevant by actually mentioning us.

Think about it, before ADUG acquired us, we would rarely ever get mentioned in the MM.

At least we aren't ignored.

This creates product awareness in the business of MCFC and thus increases value.

Be patient and in years to come the majority of the public would've forgotten about The Class of 92 and Ferguson... As the younger generation now are watching City on YouTube and playing as Aguero on the PlayStation.

Once this Red era tide has turned, then its the Blue tide (presuming ADUG keep their acquisition)
Which i have no doubts on due to the profile increase in which Sport and Entertainment acquisitions have helped.

The MM are not against Pep.
It is not personal.
Its just how the big business game operates.

Is that you Vicki, if so wake the fook up

Arrrrrrggggghhhhh! Why did I click that?

The bloke doesn't even know what a streak is, how the fuck is he employed to write?

Do we have a critical big game coming up this weekend by any chance?

Did I see the same article last season when Chelsea were relegation candidates.

Last time I looked the rags were two points behind us and they've spent nothing have they?

Just heard this tw@t on the radio. He is very much looking forward to being at the City Spurs game on Saturday. No doubt enjoying our wonderful hospitality.

Come on City start banning these tossers . ...at least give em a asda sandwich and warm brew at best

I am sure the players and staff just ignore the press, but the I am sure that so much of the bias we get from referees and officialdom stems from the media. Close up of Aguero and Fenrnandinho fouls ensuring FA action. Zero coverage for fouls committed by other clubs etc

Not sure there is anything we can do about it though other than win on the pitch. Chelsea did not face this much hostility, but then they don't have Man Utd on their doorstep.

Agree with the point that we haven't spent well but that headline is well out of order.

I'd also point out that De Bruyne wasn't that bad a signing though!

image.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.