Neil Ashton article in The Sun - "City deserve a good kicking"

Just heard this tw@t on the radio. He is very much looking forward to being at the City Spurs game on Saturday. No doubt enjoying our wonderful hospitality.

Come on City start banning these tossers . ...at least give em a asda sandwich and warm brew at best

They all sit in 127....I know who'll be getting the kicking if I see the shitbag on Sat

If winning a trophy last season makes City players flops then let's go and buy some more flops

In a way it is sad for the reporters having to stoop so low to get attention. These printed publications hemorrhage readers every year and nothing they do stops it. The world they know has gone and they can't get the cash back with ads online or get enough to subscribe. Personally i think they have made their bed and should sleep in it.

For sport i go to a variety of places, tech i go to theregister, science i go to discovery/nasa and the bbc covers the rest mostly. I have no need to look at these papers even online now and enjoy their demise.

In a way it is sad for the reporters having to stoop so low to get attention. These printed publications hemorrhage readers every year and nothing they do stops it. The world they know has gone and they can't get the cash back with ads online or get enough to subscribe. Personally i think they have made their bed and should sleep in it.

For sport i go to a variety of places, tech i go to theregister, science i go to discovery/nasa and the bbc covers the rest mostly. I have no need to look at these papers even online now and enjoy their demise.

I find the standard of journalism in this country is so shoddy that I can barely bother to read anything. There's nothing insightful, it's just hacks writing shit.

Just look at Ashton,the slitty eyed,weak chinned,smirking slime ball.

How could anyone trust anything he says or does.

He fully represents the reprehensible 'proffesion'that was once called journalism.

I think there should be a welcome / reception committee 2.5 hours before kickoff at the press door for these slugs who abuse us and our club.

Give em hell the bastards.

what we need here, is
1] don't let the fucker in
2] if he has to come then give him as much abuse as possible
3] put him in a room and drink and eat cold food
4]the players to give a shit and tear spurs new arses

So true!! £640 million 5 trophies just over a £120 per pot, compared to the rest good spending compared to the other jokers! Damn turning into a bitter blue lol.

Just like the scum spend £400 million since 14/15 and win fuck all and one champions league place! Great business

Arsenal spend £360 million and win 2 fa cups and a charity shield! Well done £180 million for 2 fa cups!

Chelsea spent £600 and win 5 trophies, decent return £120 million per pot.

Spurs nearly £350 million and win fuck all!! God they piss me off with their we only spent £0.01 net!!

Liverpool £420 million to win 1 poxy league cup, that's a great return, calm down lad!!

Can't stand Ashton but there's no denying we've spent far too much money on quite a few average at best players

So true!! £640 million 5 trophies just over a £120 per pot, compared to the rest good spending compared to the other jokers! Damn turning into a bitter blue lol.

Just like the scum spend £400 million since 14/15 and win fuck all and one champions league place! Great business

Arsenal spend £360 million and win 2 fa cups and a charity shield! Well done £180 million for 2 fa cups!

Chelsea spent £600 and win 5 trophies, decent return £120 million per pot.

Spurs nearly £350 million and win fuck all!! God they piss me off with their we only spent £0.01 net!!

Liverpool £420 million to win 1 poxy league cup, that's a great return, calm down lad!!
The rags won the FA Cup last season, still a shit return.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.