Neil Ashton article in The Sun - "City deserve a good kicking"

This is why we need a standing section so we can have our own ultras to feed these little clowns to(hand out the relevant articles and they can play where's Wally before kickoff and at half time), imagine their little face as they are informed they wont be going with their friends on the hospitality package, no one to hide behind.

I can just see it now a line of our absolute moaniest supporters queuing up to have a word with him at length, that would be class in it own right there doesn't need to be violence, plus they'd(and their cronies) just come back on the club if someone took it too far with the victim card to justify even more bullshit press.

Last edited:
Every time we beat Palace, I get enjoyment from knowing it has pissed him off.

He has been on our case since Sven was managing the club. He made a big deal of us losing to Brighton in the LC. Pathetic when you appreciate that he used a loss against Palace's fiercest rivals to give us a kicking.

Anyway, how much have Liverpool, Arsenal, United and Spurs spent since winning a title?

I would like to think that someone like Brian Kidd will pin this article up in the changing room tomorrow.

This is why we need a standing section so we can have our own ultras to feed these little clowns to(hand out the relevant articles and they can play where's Wally before kickoff and at half time), imagine their little face as they are informed they wont be going with their friends on the hospitality package, no one to hide behind.

I can just see it now a line of our absolute moaniest supporters queuing up to have a word with him at length, that would be class in it own right there doesn't need to be violence, plus they'd(and their cronies) just come back on the club if someone took it too far with the victim card to justify even more bullshit press.
I like the idea of having different levels of hospitality for journos. It would be good to see this shit and the rag Simon Stone getting the chance to mingle with fans :-)

I won't let him through the door, complete waste of space absolutely nomark. That's at the very least. Should ban the idiot completely from the etihad campusm

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.