Neil Ashton article in The Sun - "City deserve a good kicking"

The pink princess should get him on stage for a pre-match City Square interview on the pretext of building bridges.

With his back to the screen, flash-up this sneering shitty headline for everyone to see.

Then let's see how brave he is defending what he is prepared to publish in his paper.

Not sure he'd get from there to the entrance in one piece.

I've seen Ashton give plenty of credit to City.

The guys job is to write articles to illicit a response and get people talking.

Well done boys, you are all doing his job for him...hook,line and sinker.

If you don't like the media, don't talk about them. They'll be here as long as you give them a reason to.
I agree with you but I find it very hard not to stick up for my club on matters like this.

Neil Ashton is the biggest douchebag in all of sports media. Turn the channel or mute it every time he's on here in the states.

Its a big weekend for the gutter press because if we get beat they expect the scum to win with 2 offside goals for good measure and go above us. They cant wait

Not read the article but seen the figure 569m bandied about. The normal figure they use is £1bn so I'm surprised by that. Or is he referring to the number of fans who can't wait to pick up the 5th place trophy tomorrow?

Last edited:
Then next time he comes to Etihad he gets VIP treatment from the club. After articles like this Ferguson wouldnt give him even a glass of water not mentioning expensive food and sandwiches etc.
Maybe a slice of rotten bread with raw chicken.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.