Neil Custis

No his nightmares are about forgetting the combination on his fridge lock.
..wrestling with the fridge door while the grapes in the fruit bowl behind him go sour. Poor sod, I bet he wakes up sweating more than usual this morning.

They may not win it, but José Mourinho will not lose the derby...

"Newcastle were just a cleared headed clearance away from getting a point last night"

This is his latest tweet after last night's game.
I should really get off twitter really coz it's so infuriating but no I shall send him the response his tweet deserves the bellend

"Newcastle were just a cleared headed clearance away from getting a point last night"

I should really get off twitter really coz it's so infuriating but no I shall send him the response his tweet deserves the bellend

And we were a post away from bagging a hat full you fat slug!

"Un*ted were just 16 points away from being top of the league last night"

He tweets all this to see the tweeter response take tweeter as just banter.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.