Neil Custis

Is this the new trend, 'journalists' openly airing their true allegiance and spouting fandom style bitterness at their rival clubs? Before you know it they'll all be in replica shirts on Sunday supplement

I think that would actually be better - pundits could wear the shirts and argue debate their points from their view point and you can dismiss it or take it on board as you see fit.

It would actually make a pleasant change to the crap spouted nowadays by pundits who clearly are biased but pretend they are just objective sports journos.

At least Custis does not hide his red tinted glasses.

Custis gets too emotionally attached to certain Managers, and subsequently loses all sense of objectivity.
His performance yesterday was petulant, rude, and worst of all, childish,

The proof of how the media pander to clubs such as Utd, is in the fact they employ ridiculous people like him.

No way is he good enough to merit the job of a football reporter, but he is perfect for the job of a Manchester Utd reporter.

That’s all he is, a United reporter. He always tried to find a positive about United and a negative about City.

I understand from his Twitter profile his the job description is "Football writer for The Sun newspaper, covering Manchester United + Manchester City."

According to this https://muckrack.com/neil-custis/articles his last 50 articles I can see one which is reporting on just City. I think that says it all for me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.