Neil Custis

Nah, it was just some rant about James Richardson.

What was the gist?

Speaking of James Richardson, the Golazzo 25 years of Football Italia is a really good documentary. A real trip down memory lane. It's on BT player

What was the gist?

Speaking of James Richardson, the Golazzo 25 years of Football Italia is a really good documentary. A real trip down memory lane. It's on BT player

I'll try and see if anyone screenshotted it. It was in response to something about that documentary, and Custis was saying how he'd travelled to Italy as a young journalist and found Richardson to be one of the most unpleasant, arrogant men he'd ever encountered or something. Fair to say most people were siding with Richardson.

I'll try and see if anyone screenshotted it. It was in response to something about that documentary, and Custis was saying how he'd travelled to Italy as a young journalist and found Richardson to be one of the most unpleasant, arrogant men he'd ever encountered or something. Fair to say most people were siding with Richardson.

I refer him to his numerous appearances on the Sunday Supplement

I have never met either but going off their various TV personalities, I would rather have a beer with James Richardson any day. Custis was probably upset because most/all of his jokes and word play went over his head. They probably still do.......

Haha I saw that tweet. I don't think a single person sided with Custis.

Only thing I'll say in favour of him is that when someone replied that Richardson probably thought he was a complete wanker, he agreed.

Was it just the one tweet or did he follow it up?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.