Neil Custis

I don't mean to sound an arse here op but why do you watch it. These guys know nothing more than you or me and if they do no more they can't say making whatever they do know useless as a chocolate fireguard is. Save your valuable time for something more productive like having an epic sunday morning turd.

They watch the same game as you or I.

None of the mainstream media have ever played the game to any level more than you or I.

They know no more about the game than you or I.

All they have different is a huge forum to write about a game as they see fit, whereas we don't.

And as we all know, it's all about the clicks, not objective opinion.

I believe my tweet summed up my feelings well

@ncustisTheSun what a surprise Neil Custis trying to absolve the ref. Utter scum bag. Keep off the pastries you waste of air

I think that the club should ensure that pep does not appear in front of a camera for a minimum 60 minutes after a game. He is such an emotional character that within that time his adrenaline levels are still so far north as to make coherent comment on live telly a worthless exercise.
Moreover they play into the hands of the moronic hacks whose editors have told them to try to light the fuse with their banal questions wherever possible.
Or Pep should answer in Spanish.......

What was your finest achievement playing football?
At Darlington Journalism College I captained our class B against class A in a five-a-side tournament. We led eight games to four in a first-to-nine but they pegged it back to eight-all. The tension was incredible going into the final game and both classes blanked each other in the build up. I was in goal and came up with a masterplan for the final to starve their star player of the ball. Others involved that day included Graeme Anderson (Sunderland Echo), Paul Robinson (former Editor of the Newcastle Chronicle) and Simon Oxley who worked for the BBC and Luton Town. It was some night afterwards round Darlington, I think I’ve still got the cup at home.

Enough said...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.