Neil Custis

"On the Sterling penalty push, they didn't dispute it was a a blatant penalty but went with the line it is diffuclt to blame the officials because they might not have a good view, Sterling is quick and and even the linesman might not ahve had a good view as well. Only Ladyman disagreed. They even used the Sane possible handball bollocks as evidence of how difficult it is for a ref."

I've quoted this bit as I switched on Talkrags to find out today's scores and Saggers and Wilkins basically said this verbatim. It's as if there has been a script sent out to all media outlets today. By who is the question.

Don't sky own/ large share in talksport? Probably your answer there if so, also who would give Jim white any airtime other than sky. Yellow tie wearing twunt.

but went with the line it is diffuclt to blame the officials because they might not have a good view.

blinkered-middle-aged-man-wearing-blinkers-42784970.jpg

This is why the refs don't get any better. They think they are doing a good job because ex refs and media come out and defend there decisions. If Howard Webb or dermot Gallagher on sky come out and lay into them then surely the refs will know they need to up there game

To be fair, and I'll free admit that I'm a useless ****, but sitting head on to Sterling chance I just thought he'd fluffed it and didn't see the push, I don't suppose I would from there, so could make a case that referees can't always see everything, you'd expect the linesman to have had a better view.

Custis is also no stranger to run ins with the other side, I think he had a few with Ferguson and didn't Van Gaal call him out for a being a fat useless ****? Overall he and his mates are just people, like all of us, with shit opinions which in the end amount to fuck all, the only difference being some daft twat pays him for his.

That other bellend with his melted face was more insulting about how someone like Guardiola should have a shred of respect when talking to this collection of nobodies, if people like that gathered to grill me about my particular area of expertise without living it as I had and not having an ounce of the ability required to fulfil the role then I too would give them the same regard.

"On the Sterling penalty push, they didn't dispute it was a a blatant penalty but went with the line it is diffuclt to blame the officials because they might not have a good view, Sterling is quick and and even the linesman might not ahve had a good view as well. Only Ladyman disagreed. They even used the Sane possible handball bollocks as evidence of how difficult it is for a ref."

I've quoted this bit as I switched on Talkrags to find out today's scores and Saggers and Wilkins basically said this verbatim. It's as if there has been a script sent out to all media outlets today. By who is the question.

So time for video referees. They don't need pace.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.