Neil Custis

To be fair, and I'll free admit that I'm a useless ****, but sitting head on to Sterling chance I just thought he'd fluffed it and didn't see the push, I don't suppose I would from there, so could make a case that referees can't always see everything, you'd expect the linesman to have had a better view.

Custis is also no stranger to run ins with the other side, I think he had a few with Ferguson and didn't Van Gaal call him out for a being a fat useless ****? Overall he and his mates are just people, like all of us, with shit opinions which in the end amount to fuck all, the only difference being some daft twat pays him for his.

That other bellend with his melted face was more insulting about how someone like Guardiola should have a shred of respect when talking to this collection of nobodies, if people like that gathered to grill me about my particular area of expertise without living it as I had and not having an ounce of the ability required to fulfil the role then I too would give them the same regard.

The whole of the east stand saw the push and the Lino was the only one who didn't

Neil-Custis-will-team-up-with-Northern-Bootcamp-for-his-Pounds-v-Points-battle-with-Louis-Van-Gaal-after-fat-man-row.jpg
Snip20140406_1.png

Can I just add, like many others have already done on here.

Neil, you big fat Geordie Rag b*******!

Stick to crying about Newcastle, and sucking the Red Devils c**k over at OT.

One day if you're lucky, which I very much doubt, you might work for one of the respected newspapers, rather than working for Tomorrows Chips and Fish Newspaper, namely the Sun.

And yes, I've also stopped watching Sunday Rag Supplement. You're not in the same league as Winter, Dunn, and Samuel.

Apart from being a s**t Journalist, you love nothing more than the sound of your own voice, along with your smug, aren't I a clever c*** smirk on your fat face. No!

I feel much better now. :-)

He's having a proper meltdown on Twitter after being prevented from boarding his connecting flight to Rostov, despite being late for it. His timeline is well worth checking out.
Coupled with Arsenal's defeat, it's been a pretty enjoyable evening all in all.

He's having a proper meltdown on Twitter after being prevented from boarding his connecting flight to Rostov, despite being late for it. His timeline is well worth checking out.

In mother Russia you wait for airport, he should know this well; it is not like utd have suddenly dropped into playing half way across the galaxy :-)

Cheers Ric, gave me a nice satisfied smirk that has, i hope some fucker goes in in about 5hours and gets a pic of the chubby checker with half a burger hanging out of his gob...****.

Surely it's 'wait' and not await. Clearly English grammar and a penchant for constructing a sentence isn't needed to be a journalist ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.