Netflix and NowTV (months trial)

Thanks Fazz. I've seen Breaking Bad and thought it was great!
Better Call Saul is decent if you liked BreakingBad.

Peaky Blinders, Marco Polo, House of Cards, Stranger Things, Lilyhammer, the Tuders(maybe?), Daredevil, the last kingdom, the shield and although not on Netflix as far as I know the wire.

There are a load of Japanese, Chinese, Korean, generally Asian movies on Netflix that I really enjoyed.

Special mention too for the movie Grabbers. My cousin wrote it. :-)

Last edited:
Thanks Blues for your suggestions. Just finished Dexter. Really enjoyed it, thanks. Am convalescing from tumour operation, so am able to binge watch. Anything else would be much appreciated. Thanks

Thanks Blues for your suggestions. Just finished Dexter. Really enjoyed it, thanks. Am convalescing from tumour operation, so am able to binge watch. Anything else would be much appreciated. Thanks
Are you planning on keeping the subscriptions after the trial ends mate? I think it's about £10 for now tv and £6ish for Netflix per month.

Are you planning on keeping the subscriptions after the trial ends mate? I think it's about £10 for now tv and £6ish for Netflix per month.
Hiya. Am already paying for Netflix, and I've a free month of NowTV.

Netflix's

Stranger Things

Also, what I may add, if you've not got a 4k TV then you wont get the full effect... And that goes for any series on Netflix/Amazon Prime.

netflix deffinately watch

Narcos
Orange is the new black
Archer
Lilyhammer
Breaking bad
Better call saul
stranger things
daredevil/jessica jones/luke cage

Thanks Blues for your recommendations.
Dexter-great
Breaking Bad -awesome
Stranger Things - great

Now a choice between Hannibal or Narcos?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.