Netflix and NowTV (months trial)

Thanks Blues for your recommendations.
Dexter-great
Breaking Bad -awesome
Stranger Things - great

Now a choice between Hannibal or Narcos?

Narcos, no question, have you got Narcos on yet because if you have not i suggest you put Narcos on now sir or the boys will be round :-D
@urban genie is correct though, get Narcos on now mate you can thank him later.

Edit: Lucky bastard gets towatch Narcos from scratch not knowing what awaits him, i fucking hate you @Ezra hehe, enjoy the show bud :-)

Narcos, no question, have you got Narcos on yet because if you have not i suggest you put Narcos on now sir or the boys will be round :-D

Edit: Lucky bastard gets towatch Narcos from scratch not knowing what awaits him, i fucking hate you @Ezra hehe, enjoy the show bud :-)
Haha. Thanks Blues. Am all excited!

What show you on about?

Hello Blues. To those that recommended 'Narcos' I doff my cap. Absolutely effing brilliant! Sure did help with my convalescing. Thanks x

Designated survivor - very good I'm hooked but only have 3 episodes left :(

Designated survivor - very good I'm hooked but only have 3 episodes left :(

Was just gonna suggest Designated Survivor.

Its very good.

I started watching this and got a fair bit in. However, it started to annoy the fuck out of me. Especially Kiefer Sutherland's holier than thou all American hero act. I didn't watch it one week for some reason and have never felt inclined to go back.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.