Never expected villa fans to be so wummy and obnoxious

only two seasons ago they were our whipping boys.
we were always guarenteed 3 points against villa
even vassell scored!!!!

They think Ashley Young is Better than Robinho. He's had a decent year and they think he's a world beater hahahaha.

tommcfc said:
only two seasons ago they were our whipping boys.
we were always guarenteed 3 points against villa
even vassell scored!!!!

A shit load aswell.

Shooter 83 said:
They think Ashley Young is Better than Robinho. He's had a decent year and they think he's a world beater hahahaha.
Probably cos O'neill has been wanking over Young in every interview for the last month or so. Better than Robinho?? but yet not in the England team, hmmm

Trevski said:
Shooter 83 said:
Probably cos O'neill has been wanking over Young in every interview for the last month or so. Better than Robinho?? but yet not in the England team, hmmm

Correct.

'wummy'??? what kind of a word is that ffs?

'Please sir, Jenkins is being wummy again'

PBLZ129 said:
Chippy said:

Haha, thumbs up on that one

But on a more serious note. Villa fans are tossers, I have a deep loathing of their fans - carew, young and agbonlahor aswell.

Is it just me who thinks Agbonlahor is seriously overrated?

Chippy said:

thought it was better than saying twatty in a thread title. sorry you dont like my hip new word. better not be catching you using it ;)

staffs_blue said:
PBLZ129 said:
Haha, thumbs up on that one

But on a more serious note. Villa fans are tossers, I have a deep loathing of their fans - carew, young and agbonlahor aswell.

Is it just me who thinks Agbonlahor is seriously overrated?

He's hyped up to the extreme. Baffles me how someone who looks like that can be a good footballer, capable of intelligent play? looks like he's still learning his ABC

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.