Never Mind Mancini Out ........ How About Twitcher Out?

Wellsblue21

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.tottenhamhotspurs.tv/forum/players-lounge/19796-its-time-arry-go.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.tottenhamhotspurs.tv/forum/p ... ry-go.html</a>

lol

Next England manager and I don't mind that but who will Spurs get to replace him? André Villas-Boas at Porto would be a good choice for them. Not sure Mourinho would go there.

Watched the game they had 22 shot at goal they were just unlucky!(good) how he can get slated I don't know

waspish said:
Watched the game they had 22 shot at goal they were just unlucky!(good) how he can get slated I don't know

we had about 30 shot at goal at home vs everton.... and we lose.

and 30 shots vs birmingham , and we draw

waspish said:
To be fair, we've had similar situations followed by calls to sack everyone in the team including manager.

I'm not sure I'd call it unluckiness with Spurs, but more the lack of a cutthroat striker. With a world class striker in their team they'd probably finish above us.

LoveCity said:
I'm not sure I'd call it unluckiness with Spurs, but more the lack of a cutthroat striker. With a world class striker in their team they'd probably finish above us.

Getting one is easier said than done though. And you could say for us that a world class central midfielder would make a huge difference...

LoveCity said:

if they want we can swap adebayor for bale....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.