Neville/Giggs's plans for Manchester city centre.

The scheme includes a 200-bed five-star hotel, 153 apartments, 135,000 sq ft of Grade A offices and a synagogue.

is someone on the planning permission board jewish ,haha ,I would say this has already been approved hence the synagogue

Don't know what to think really..

On the one hand you can't halt progress, and Manchester Town hall is magnificent, but it's not as though they will be knocking it down, plus the huge glass Beetham tower is only a few blocks away.

Of course Neville and Giggs will just be frontsmen(I would imagine) for a huge property company.

This is the same Gary Neville that was going to build his Tellytubby house underground in Bolton so it would not impact on the landscape.

_94671495_ac91ab1b-c8dc-4814-be83-cec94d046c87.jpg

Thoughts? It's fucking ugly, is it supposed to be a tribute to various ex teammates or something?

Its a right eyesore. Those buildings not block the sun for when the beer festival is outside the town hall!

Don't know what to think really..

On the one hand you can't halt progress, and Manchester Town hall is magnificent, but it's not as though they will be knocking it down, plus the huge glass Beetham tower is only a few blocks away.

Of course Neville and Giggs will just be frontsmen(I would imagine) for a huge property company.

This is the same Gary Neville that was going to build his Tellytubby house underground in Bolton so it would not impact on the landscape.

Exactly mate. As much as I hate rags anything that helps Manchester then why not. London has enough money spent on it so the more we get the better.

I'm all for new development but they are ugly. I can see them getting redrawn on that basis alone but it will go ahead in the end.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.