Neville The Rat Is A Tellytubby!!!

rickmcfc

Check out his tellytubbyland house

What a cock!!!

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-manchester-12641716" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-ma ... r-12641716</a>

I live about half a mile down the road from the scroat. Fancies himself as a project manager and will pull down the Mark 2 mansion built recently. Laughed at by all the contractors on the site at the time of that build, I refused to talk to the clown, he believed I was involved in the carpet fitting LOL.
Scrawny runt and looks like a twat hard not to ask how he felt about Goater turning him inside out to score at Maine Road when I see him.
We hung a City Flag overlooking his then house at the time after the match, he was liviing in the same area but in a dip.This new nonsense is only up the road.

i remember talking to a a wagon driver who was delivering some building materials to Nevilles house when he 1st got that place near Affetside,he told us that he arrived on site a couple of hours late to deliver some materials,Neville said to him 'will you get fined off your boss?'.The clueless **** lives in a world of his own and would be better off underground where he can't bother anyone!

Neville's a total bell but that house is pretty cool by a footballer's tasteless standards. Nice change from the mock Tudor, eagles-on-the-gatepost shite most of them build.

Hope the roof collapses in mind!

IM NOT REALLY HERE said:
Needs a bust of Winston Churchill i think!

-- Fri Mar 04, 2011 12:52 pm --

Needs a bust of Winston Churchill i think!

+ a hundred skips. :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.