New Beckham ad by Sky Sports

Neville is a ****. He was a ****, is a ****, and will forever be a ****. The fact that he told talks ok on telly about a sport that he's been involved in all his life doesn't make him any less of a ****, it just makes the other pundits bigger cunts. He's a fucking wanker, and if I passed him on the street I would gladly plant a fucking good right cross on him, no n problem at all, and as I done it I'd let him know it was for being a **** to football fans while he was wearing my that fucking Rag shirt (and that goes for Liverpool fans as well,). Absolutely one of the biggest cunts ever to step foot on a football pitch, and he's gotten away with being a ****. He's a great example of what went wrong with footballers, they forgot what it feels like to be a fan, and just got wrapped up in their own little media infested whoring fucking no mark lifes.

He's a fucking shit tashed, micro dick ****.

az8nwl.gif

Neville is a ****. He was a ****, is a ****, and will forever be a ****. The fact that he told talks ok on telly about a sport that he's been involved in all his life doesn't make him any less of a ****, it just makes the other pundits bigger cunts. He's a fucking wanker, and if I passed him on the street I would gladly plant a fucking good right cross on him, no n problem at all, and as I done it I'd let him know it was for being a **** to football fans while he was wearing my that fucking Rag shirt (and that goes for Liverpool fans as well,). Absolutely one of the biggest cunts ever to step foot on a football pitch, and he's gotten away with being a ****. He's a great example of what went wrong with footballers, they forgot what it feels like to be a fan, and just got wrapped up in their own little media infested whoring fucking no mark lifes.

He's a fucking shit tashed, micro dick ****.

and so say all of us,
and so say all of us,
he's a fucking wankeeeerrrrrrr
and so say all of us

I've just seen this Beckham wank fest, and pretty sure the Tyler commentary says "Rashford with the fifth"! What a joke.
Just seen it and yes it does say rashford in for the fifth, showing the goal he scored at ours last season sly sports making it clear where their loyalties lie, sickening

Sky sports are just a bunch of rag loving cunts....beckham is a **** who isn't even relevant in footballing terms...rashford will end up playing for some shit team managed by an ex rag ( mind you he's playing for a shite team now)...fuck sky and fuck the rag cunts too....

Just seen it and yes it does say rashford in for the fifth, showing the goal he scored at ours last season sly sports making it clear where their loyalties lie, sickening

It's such a weird thing to put in the advert, as Beckham is a rag I can sort of see why they would include a goal against us, but to create a fictitious scenario in which they've scored five against us is pathetic. Time to dig out Jim Broadbent's rant, always my go to when that lot piss me off... shame there isn't an equivalent for sky sports.

Yes but they set the dog on him. Tell the whole story.

As funny as that was it hardly makes up for the insinuation they scored 5 against us.

Anyway they are out of our house, even cancelled them off BT sports (i get that for free or they would be gone as well)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.