New Bluemoon

The designs are all finished, just in the process of actually building the site now. Hoping to get it done in time for the start of the season. The board is actually ready to go but I want to make everything live at the same time. I'll need to take the forum down for a few hours whilst I migrate everything over.

Ric said:
The designs are all finished, just in the process of actually building the site now. Hoping to get it done in time for the start of the season. The board is actually ready to go but I want to make everything live at the same time. I'll need to take the forum down for a few hours whilst I migrate everything over.

Can I be mod?

Ric said:
I did briefly consider adding music and gaming forums in the new site, but decided against it. Not keen on boards with shitloads of forums, and I think Off Topic is OK as it is. If it ain't broke, and all that...

Seems right. Otherwise all you would have in Off Topic would be threads about ingrown toe nails and general crap like that.

Most of Off Topic is either about music, movies, gaming or new shoes. Makes sense to keep it all together.

Ric said:

Cheers.... look forward to it!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.